In Hard Economic Times Promotional Products Provide Affordable, Accountable, Measurable Advertising
Now more than ever, marketers need to reward and build brand loyalty. It is important to continue to acknowledge and thank clients, employees and suppliers.
Marketers spend $1.5 – $2 billion dollars (AUS) a year on promotional products for one reason, they work.
- 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
- 76% recall the name advertised on the product.
- 55% keep the item for more than one year.
- Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily.
- 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product
- Spend less, achieve more and remind people about the benefit of doing business with you.
Promotional Products in the Home:
- How many people have at least one promotional product in their kitchens? 91%
- How many have 2 or more in their kitchens? 81%
- In fact, the kitchen is the #1 place people use and keep their promotional products.
- (People spend on average 3-5 hours a day in their kitchens)
Promotional Products in the Office:
- How many people have at least one promotional product in their offices? 74%
- How many have 2 or more in their offices? 59%
- In the work place, more than half of people hold onto their promotional product from 1 to more than 4 years.
Reach & Recall:
- 71% of business travellers surveyed reported receiving a promotional product in a 12 month period.
- 7% of this group had the item on their person.
- 56% of people kept their promotional product for more than one year.
How effective are Promotional Products in staff retention, motivation and brand interest?
- 75% of Human Resource managers surveyed are using promotional products in recognition programs.
- 72% of marketing and HR managers said that promotional products are very effective in motivation and retention of staff.
- 100% of advertisers said that adding a promotional product returned a favourable response to their campaign.
- 69% of advertisers said promotional products increased brand interest and 84% said it created more favourable impressions of the brand itself.
Understanding the medium:
- A product is just a product, until it is linked with a promotion, it then becomes an advertisement.
- The most successful advertising campaigns are the result of a planned strategy.
- Throwing products at your target market without that planning is a waste of your marketing dollars.
- The product is only one component in the whole campaign.
- The creativity used to get a response is the key to increasing profits and promoting brands.
Successful campaigns require:
- Strategic ‘logistical’ and ‘emotional’ roll out
- Action engagement triggers
- Data collection analysis
- Technical logo application knowledge
- Creating the difference between a ‘passive’ and ‘active’ promotion
Since 2019 High Quality Promo (HQP) has been servicing Australian small, medium and large organisations such as the National Indigenous Research and Knowledge Network (NIRAKN), Indigenous Studies Research Network (ISRN), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australian Research Council (ARC), RMIT University, University of Hawaii (UoH), Tower Insurance (TAL) Pty. Ltd., Native American and Indigenous Studies Association (NAISA) and Media Super, to name just a few.
HQP are a small, yet focused promotional product business, and are able to follow through with projects from conception to completion.
HQP are skilled and qualified in the following areas of promotional product manufacturing, design and printing:
- Local Print Production Management
- Merchandise Branding
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Graphic Design
- International Indent Orders
HQP is committed to striving forward through utilising smart, efficient and sustainable promotional product manufacturing techniques. HQP’s progressive commitment to the promotional product industry seeks to provide and implement an economic and sustainable approach for the future.
Through HQP’s Quality Management System, HQP is able to implement quality policies and procedures to achieve project objectives and provide a consistent standard of goods and services to ensure our client’s requirements and specifications are met.
You will find our search to be accurate and relevant, our product images to be clear, well sized and attractive, and our site easy to navigate. Our product selections, from inexpensive trade show items to unique corporate gifts, meet our high standards for quality, originality and cost effectiveness. High Quality Promo has an upscale look, but if you compare our quotes, you’ll see that from pens to computer accessories to executive toys, our prices are very competitive.
Our expert consultants are ready to help you select your promotional bags, desk items, golf gifts and more. We can help you make selections from our website or from the vast array of additional items that we can tailor to your specific needs. Try us and you’ll see why ordering from High Quality Promo is easy.